Don’t take offense but your Frenchman may think that he has every right to comment on your wardrobe, both negatively and positively.
Here are some gems I heard recently:
– You look too strict with your hair in a bun.
– That dress ages you.
– Don’t you ever wear jeans?
– I am a good judge of fashion so if you want to go shopping with me, I can help you
– Are those nails false?
– I can’t stop thinking of you since I saw you in that little dress
– I would like to take your dress off
The good gems are fine. But the negative comments are a little wtf? But… take it with a grain of salt. Fashion matters to your Frenchman. And in a not so subtle way he is trying to tell you what he likes. For example, that he would like to see you in jeans once in a while, that he prefers your hair down and curly, etc. Listen and learn folks. And don’t get hung up on the small stuff right?
Now, folks, I know I promised a post about how to turn your horny Frenchman into your boyfriend, but I am currently undertaking research on that. Haha. So I need a bit more time to put my thoughts together. Bear with me…