There are a few things that can put you off a Frenchman, or indeed any man. Here are some good examples that give me a chuckle in retrospect:
– When you don’t have sex with him on the 2nd date, he tells you that things are not moving fast enough.
– When his last relationship ended, he read a book about emotional dependency and is all better now.
– He says he’s way too selfish to ever have kids.
– He doesn’t reach for the cheque, even to go halves.
– He smells of BO.
– He smokes like a chimney, even in the car.
– You dated, he disappeared and he now sends you a text message roughly once every 2 months to check in.
– He wants to come upstairs for “tea” on the 1st date.
– He texts you at 11pm and wants to come over for “tea”.
– He asks you to move in on the 2nd date, saying it’s cheaper when you split everything.
– He flirts with everything in a skirt right in front of you.
– He openly suggests you become his fuck buddy.
Anyone got any others?