So, you’re dating a French guy. You’re kind of lost. You’re not sure if he’s into you. You’re not even sure you’re dating. As a starting point, here are a few things he should be doing right from the start if he likes you:
– He asks you out. He organizes the date.
– He is interested in you, maintains eye contact, flirts, makes you laugh.
– He pays.
– He extends the date as much as humanly possible.
– He walks you home.
– He kisses you.
– He texts you immediately after the date with numerous emoticons and a gushing message.
– He texts you into the night.
– He texts you the next morning and asks you out again. That might be that night.
– Ditto :))
Here’s what you should be doing:
– Don’t ask him out. Let him organize the date even if he asks what you want to do.
– Let him pay.
– Let him walk you home.
– Let him kiss you first.
– Reply to his text messages in a fun, flirty way. Try to end text conversations with him being the last to send one.
– Do not initiate text messages in the beginning.
– Say yes to the next date.
– Smile, flirt, listen, joke around, and have fun!